We’re all stressed during the current state of the world and one common way to cope with stress is to drink alcohol to try to numb the pain. Here are some common signs that you’re indulging a little too much during the quarantine.
- You’re drinking because you’re stressed.
- You’re drinking more than 2+ drinks in one night.
- You rely on your nightly drink to “calm down”
- You’re constantly worried about running out of alcohol.
- You’ve been making poor decisions while drunk.
- Your family has expressed concerns about your habit.
If any of these signs sound like you, it’s time to slow down on the booze.